PolyPlanet (Early Access)
A downloadable game for Windows
Have you ever wanted to use cheat codes in real life? Well now you can! (Sort of)
PolyPlanet is a planet "building" game where you use cheat codes to "build" the planet. You start off with a body full of water and with the help of cheat codes you create continents, buildings, upgraded buildings, a satellite and many other upcoming things!
Clue website will be up soon where you can find the cheats codes.
- "Build" a planet
- Continents, Buildings, Satellite, Space
- No save feature
- Use the knowledge of other games to progress (game quotes, character names, etc)
- Play notes with you keyboard
- End message
How to play:
- Click on the white text box
- Input a code (e.g. "killtacular")
-If you entered the code correctly you should hear a ding sound and the text should disappear
- If the text disappears but you don't hear a ding sound, it means that you've found a new code but it requires something else to be unlocked before it.
- Mouse to look around - Mouse Scroll to zoom in and out
- Type codes into the text box on the bottom
- Use Backspace to hide or show text box
- Use letters to play notes
- To enable/disable fullscreen press Tab
- To quit press Escape
The game is currently in Pre-Alpha stage with many changes and updates coming. The game will have a 30% discount until it leaves the Early Access stage.
- Ambient Sounds
- Better UI
- Mac and Linux support
- Many other things
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: